14.10.12

ON PARLE DE DAR KAWA... Bohemian treehouse






DAR KAWA, MARRAKECK AWAITS US IN MOROCCO


In the past couple of years I have been fortunate enough to visit Israel, Toyko, NewYork, Costa Rica and Guatemala. I have seen some of the most beautiful places, so when I say I am dying to visit Morocco it is not because I am unthankful for the places I have seen. I am just mesmerized with the intoxicating photos of Marrakech, Morocco. 
Sometimes when I am feeling daring I will look at flight information followed by a web visit to the local hotel accommodations.. I stumbled upon Dar Kawa in Marrakech, redesigned by Valerie Barkowski today and this hotel is a work of art. 



The patio and terrace are the center of life in Morocco. Living a nomadic life, people migrate to different parts of the house, depending on the season. 
In the summertime, they seek the coolness of the patio during the day, and dine on the terrace in the evening. In the wintertime, it’s the opposite:
 they gravitate to the terrace for sun, at lunchtime, and in the evening, they light a fire for warmth.





The space give you a moment of well-being. They are rejuvenating places, rooms and suites where you can relax, a patio in the shade of orange terrace to enjoy the sun of Marrakech, impeccable service, original decoration and unique refined and authentic riad.



The simplicity is absolutely enchanting. 






At Dar Kawa the visitor will be the perpetual wanderer of the intimate space, 
you will go where your fulfillment calls you: 
books, massages, roof terrace, culinary creation will support your journey. 







Dar Kawa lies in the very heart of the medina, or old city, in the labyrinth of the bazaar, where Marrakesh has its roots, somewhere between the Place des Epices and Madrasa Ben Youssef. The neighborhood is still authentic, with a communal oven and baths.
I will have to visit soon..
 For more info contact: info@darkawa.net
Derb Ouali 18, Kaat Ben Nahed, 40000 Marrakech
Designer, Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment